Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Chicken Pot Pie


Yesterday I went to the supermarket and was really psyched when I found out that they were selling Campbell's Chicken soup. So I decided to make a chicken pot pie for my girls, who had never tried it. Well, needless to say, they just loved it and between the four of us we polished a whole chicken pot pie at dinner.

Ingredients:

1 can Campbell's Chicken Soup
1 cup frozen vegetables (I just used peas but you can use a combination of carrots and peas)
1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 cup Bisquick
3/4 cups milk
1 egg

In a pie dish, add the soup, the vegetables and the chicken.

Mix the Bisquick, milk and egg, beat vigorously. Pour it over the chicken mix.

Cook in a 400°F oven for 30 minutes or until the crust has browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment