Friday, July 16, 2010

Muffins - different flavors

Whenever I'm invited to tea, I bring my signature muffins.

Since I don't always have blueberries at home, here are the different variations using whatever is in my cupboard/refrigerator that day:

- Apple cinnamon muffins

Add two finely chopped apples and a teaspoon of cinnamon

- Raspberry chocolate muffins

Add 1 cup raspberries and 1/2 cup chocolate chips

- Blackberry chocolate muffins

I had to cook these on a day where my fridge was empty, so I used blackberry jam (you can substitute with whatever jam/jelly/marmalade you have at home) and some chocolate chips.

Fill half of a muffin tin with batter, add a teaspoon of jam, 3 chocolate chips and then cover with some more batter.

They came out absolutely delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment